Best Joke for Kids - Funny Guaranteed to Make Kids Laugh -1
1. Why was the turkey the drummer in the band?
Because he had drumsticks.
2. What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?
3. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
4. Why did the Pilgrims sail from England to America?
Because they missed their plane.
5. When the Pilgrims landed, where did they stand?
On their feet.
6. Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play.
7. What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
8. If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
9. Where do you find a turkey with no legs?
Where you left it.
10. What do you call it when it rains turkeys?
11. Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?
12. What kind of music did Pilgrims listen to?
13. What smells the best at a Thanksgiving dinner?
14. Why do turkeys always say, “gobble, gobble”?
Because they never learned good table manners.
15. What do elves learn in school?
16. How does a snowman lose weight?
He waits for the weather to get warmer.
17. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Do you smell carrots?
18. What do you call a reindeer with bad manners?
19. Why does Santa work at the North Pole?
Because the penguins kicked him out of the South Pole.
20. What falls at the North Pole and never gets hurt?
21. How does a sheep say Merry Christmas?
22. Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
It needed to be trimmed.
23. What is an elf’s favorite kind of music?
24. What kind of photos do elves take?
25. What do road crews use at the North Pole?
26. Why did Rudolph get a bad grade on his report card?
Because he went down in history.
27. What wears a red suit and goes, “Oh, oh, oh”?
Santa walking backwards.
28. Where does a snowman keep his money?
In a snow bank.
29. What do you get when you combine a Christmas tree with a computer?
30. In what year does New Year’s Day come before Christmas?
31. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
32. What kind of motorcycle does Santa like to ride?
A Holly Davidson.
33. Why are Christmas trees bad at sewing?
Because they always drop their needles.
34. What do you get when Santa becomes a detective?
35. Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
He was having a bad hare day.
36. How did the soggy Easter Bunny dry himself?
With a hare dryer.
37. How does the Easter bunny stay in shape?
Lots of eggs-ercise.
38. Why can’t a rabbit’s nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
39. How can you tell which rabbits are the oldest in a group?
Just look for the gray hares.
40. What do you call a bunny who isn’t smart?
A hare brain.
41. What’s the best way to catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on him.
42. What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams?
They lived hoppily ever after.
43. What do you call a line of rabbits walking backwards?
A receding hareline.
44. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a good joke?
It might crack up.
45. What did one colored egg say to the other?
Heard any good yolks lately?
46. What do you call a rabbit who tells jokes?
A funny bunny.
47. What is a rabbit’s favorite dance?
The Bunny Hop.
48. What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear?
14 carrot gold.
49. How many chocolate bunnies can you put into an empty Easter basket?
Only one because after that, it’s not empty.
50. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
51. Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken.
52. Why did the robber jump in the shower?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
53. What kind of shoes do robbers wear?