Best Joke for Kids - Funny Guaranteed to Make Kids Laugh -2
11. Why are cats good at video games?
Because they have nine lives.
12. What did the cat say when he fell off the table?
13. What is the difference between a cat that got photocopied and a cat that follows you?
One is a cat copy; the other is a copy cat.
14. What do you get when you cross a ball and a cat?
A fur ball.
15. What’s a cat’s favorite magazine?
16. What cat likes living in water?
17. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
18. How does a vampire start a letter?
Tomb it may concern…
19. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
20. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
21. What kind of music do mummies love?
22. What fruit do scarecrows love the most?
23. What does a witch use to do her hair?
24. What room does a ghost not need?
A living room.
25. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
A blood hound.
26. What is a ghost’s nose full of?
27. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or tweet.
28. Are black cats bad luck?
Sure, if you’re a mouse.
29. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
A pumpkin patch.
30. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
When you’re a mouse.
31. What do you call two witches living together?
32. What happens when a vampire goes in the snow?
33. Why did the zombie skip school?
He was feeling rotten.
34. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?
A blood orange.
35. What instrument does a skeleton play?
36. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
37. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he had no body to go with.
38. What candy do you eat on the playground?
39. How do ghosts wash their hair?
40. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
41. What’s big, scary and has three wheels?
A monster on a tricycle.
42. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
Because they are a pain in the neck.
43. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
44. What do you call a witch who goes to the beach?
45. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
46. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
47. Who isn’t hungry at Thanksgiving?
The turkey—he’s already stuffed.
48. Can a turkey jump higher than Mount Everest?
Yes, because a building can’t jump at all.
49. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
50. What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
The letter g.
51. What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
52. Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary.
53. Why did pilgrims’ pants always fall down?
Because they wore their belt buckle on their hat.
54. What do turkeys and teddy bears have in common?
They both have stuffing.
55. What key won’t open any door?
56. Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken’s day off.
57. Why did the chewing gum cross the road?
It was stuck on the turkey’s foot.
58. Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To show he wasn’t a chicken.
59. What do you get when a turkey lays an egg on top of a barn?