Best Joke for Kids - Funny Guaranteed to Make Kids Laugh -3
1. What is a cat’s favorite color?
2. What song does a cat like best?
Three Blind Mice.
3. Where did the school kittens go for their field trip?
To the mew-seum.
4. What kind of kitten works for the Red Cross?
A first-aid kit.
5. What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They both need a good batter.
6. What goes up but never comes down?
7. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y.
8. What did the tiger say to her cub on his birthday?
It’s roar birthday.
9. Why did the girl put her cake in the freezer?
She wanted to ice it.
10. Does a green candle burn longer than a pink one?
No, they both burn shorter.
11. Why did the little girl hit her birthday cake with a hammer?
It was a pound cake.
12. Why didn’t the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel?
Because it had more cents.
13. Why is the obtuse triangle always so frustrated?
Because it’s never right.
14. Why is six afraid of seven?
Because seven eight nine.
15. Why was the equal sign so humble?
Because he wasn’t greater than or less than anyone else.
16. What do you call guys who love math?
17. How do you stay warm in any room?
Go to the corner—it’s always 90 degrees.
18. Why was the fraction nervous about marrying the decimal?
Because he would have to convert.
19. Are monsters good at math?
Not unless you count Dracula.
20. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems.
21. Why does nobody talk to circles?
Because there’s no point.
22. Why couldn’t the pony sing a lullaby?
She was a little horse.
23. What was the first animal in space?
The cow that jumped over the moon.
24. Why don’t elephants chew gum?
They do, just not in public.
25. What did the banana say to the dog?
Bananas can’t talk.
26. How do you make an octopus laugh?
27. What do you call a sleeping bull?
28. How do you fit more pigs on a farm?
Build a sty-scraper.
29. What did the farmer call the cow that had no milk?
An udder failure.
30. What do you call a cow that won’t give milk?
A milk dud.
31. Why do fish live in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
32. What do you get from a pampered cow?
33. Where do polar bears vote?
The North Poll
34. What sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
35. Why did the snake cross the road?
To get to the other ssside.
36. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools.
37. What did the ocean say to the pirate?
Nothing, it just waved.
38. Why don’t pirates shower before they walk the plank?
Because they’ll just wash up on shore later.
39. What happened when Bluebeard fell overboard in the Red Sea?
He got marooned.
40. How did the pirate get his flag so cheaply?
He bought it on sail.
41. What has 8 legs, 8 arms, and 8 eyes?
42 How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?
About a buck an ear.
43. Why is pirating so addictive?
They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked.
44. How do pirates know that they are pirates?
They think, therefore they arrr.