Wecome to Colorful PoPo!
1. Why was the turkey the drummer in the band?Because he had drumsticks.
2. What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?Your teeth.
3. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?The turkey trot.
4. Why did the Pilgrims sail from England to America?Because they missed their plane.
5. When the Pilgrims landed, where did they stand?On their feet.
6. Why did the police arrest the turkey?They suspected it of fowl play.
11. Why are cats good at video games?Because they have nine lives.
12. What did the cat say when he fell off the table?“Me-ow.”
13. What is the difference between a cat that got photocopied and a cat that follows you?One is a cat copy; the other is a copy cat.
14. What do you get when you cross a ball and a cat?A fur ball.
15. What’s a cat’s favorite magazine?A cat-alogue.
16. What cat likes living in water?An octo-puss.
17. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?His heart wasn’t in it.
18. How does a vampire start a letter?Tomb it may concern…
19. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?I scream.
1. What is a cat’s favorite color?Purrr-ple.
2. What song does a cat like best?Three Blind Mice.
3. Where did the school kittens go for their field trip?To the mew-seum.
4. What kind of kitten works for the Red Cross?A first-aid kit.
5. What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?They both need a good batter.
1. What do you say to a rabbit on its birthday?Hoppy Birthday.
2. What’s the one thing will you get every year on your birthday, guaranteed?A year older.
3. Why do candles always go on the top of cakes?Because it’s hard to light them from the bottom.
4. How do you make a lemon drop?Just let it fall.
Laughter can make people feel better and promote parent-child relationships. Let's share and laugh togetherQ: What kind of car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive?A: A minnie van!